Biodiversity Mapping of Galve was carried out 5th of April 2021 and was concluded on the 9th of June 2021. This report describes in detail the works carried out.
- Use of satellite imagery to classify Land Use and Land Cover of the study area.
- Determine the ecological connectivity level by assessing the spatial link between habitat patches
|Project Coordinator||Management and Coordination||Mr. Temitope Makinde|
|GIS Analyst||Methodology, Data processing and Result presentation||Mr Olugbenga Ebenezer B.|
- Data processing and Analysis:
- Identification of different vegetation classes.
- Extraction of subset false colour imagery
- Vegetal and non-vegetal areas
- Creation of the habitat patches map
- Species diversity
- Connectivity level between habitat patches was generated
- Data Presentation of the various layers was made after thorough checks.
- Submission of Deliverables
The project was completed on schedule and on careful analysis of the data acquired, the results of the data processing and the map were produced.