Geoinfotech team captured a detailed aerial view and delineated each plot for the purpose of creating a geodatabase.
Geoinfotech team ensured accuracy and quality in:
1. conducting a general reconnaissance survey
2. acquiring coordinates for flight plan
3. producing mosaicked orthophoto of the entire site
4. generating orthophoto map showing all features
5. capturing video of the entire site
6. delineating property plots with the attribute, (Id, coordinate Long and Lat, perimeter, area, elevation)
DRONE AERIAL CAPTURE (mapping planialtimetric and altimetric)
1. Data Computation and Error Validation
2. Drone Image Capture (Video and Photo)
Geoinfotech team implemented the use of high-end Multirotor Drone with GPS to capture and map 800 plots of land approximate at an average of 610sqm per plot in Lagos State. GPS points distributed over with flight plan on-site to capture and map at approximate locations as close as possible to the signaled point. Ensuring quality and standardization of every area captured within the site.