In an era where precision and accuracy are critical, the world of aerial surveying and mapping is reaching new heights. GEOINFOTECH is at the forefront of transforming how we perceive, evaluate, and interact with our surroundings. We employ the latest innovations to record and analyze data from higher elevations and deliver essential insights for a variety of industries. We specialize in acquiring detailed photographs and data from an elevated vantage point. These aerial perspectives provide a unique and complete view of landscapes, infrastructure, and assets that are impossible to acquire using ground-based means.
OUR SERVICES AND APPLICATIONS: The applications of our services range from;
- Topographical mapping: A topographic map shows you how the land is shaped. They identify and pinpoint features that are both natural and man-made, such as forests, waterways, significant structures, and bridges.
- Surveying: A drone can perform topographic surveys of the same quality as traditional methods but in a fraction of the time. This significantly reduces the cost of a site survey as well as the workload of field specialists.
- Agriculture: Aside from the ability to fertilize crops, drones can also assess, diagnose, and survey crops for any deficiencies. Their high-resolution cameras and sensors, which are also equipped with lasers, help in the quick completion of various tasks.
- Infrastructure inspection; Drones are capable of taking high-resolution images and videos. This provides a more detailed and accurate view of the infrastructure being inspected. This information can be used to identify potential problems and plan for maintenance or repairs.
- Public safety; Drones with thermal imaging capabilities can be especially useful in situations involving large-area search and rescue of a missing person or suspect, monitoring for hotspots during fire incidents, and so on.
- Mining; Drones are also frequently used in underground mines, particularly for inspecting underground sites for stopes (underground caverns formed after blasting a specific area). These areas must be examined for stability, to determine the appropriate amount of backfill, and to identify areas that require additional support.
- Urban planning; drone data is used in urban planning projects to create accurate 2D and 3D models that integrate seamlessly with local geographic information systems, allowing teams to visualize results.
Change is constant and dynamic. In a world where evolution is at every corner. Geoinfotech is here to help you see the world from a whole new perspective and help make the changes that you desire.
GEOINFOTECH collects, processes, and analyzes data to generate actionable insights. Advanced software tools allow for the creation of detailed maps, 3D models, and other data products. This provides stakeholders with useful information for decision-making. Be free to check out our recent drone projects.
We also have in our store equipment, gadgets and manuals.
You can reach out to us via;