Do you have an interest in Geographic Information Systems (GIS)? If so, Having access to a great company that gives exceptional services and GIS equipment is of necessity and is important for precise and effective work. We have the expertise and experience to meet your needs. Geoinfotech’s highly developed technology ensures that the most accurate and fresh solution is available to our clients. Now lets examine the factors that make Geoinfotech the leading GIS company option among businesses;
To be the leading provider of ingenious GIS solutions that authorizes our clients to achieve goals and make data-driven decisions.
To leverage Geoinfotech GIS expertise to provide superior solutions that permit our clients to make knowledgeable selections based on proof and data.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Data Collection & Integration: Is the process of collecting and consolidating data from all sources into one single dataset or data warehouse. We uses this to Integrate different types of data in GIS to provide information that can be obtained by considering each type of data separately. This also aids in the detection and removal of inaccuracies in the data (in both location and attribute).
- Data Management (DBMS): Database management systems are information systems that people use to store, update, and analyze non-geographic databases. DBMS provides transaction management functions that allow multiple users to edit the database simultaneously.
- Geospatial Data Analysis and Spatial Data Modeling: Geospatial analytics is used to add timing and location to traditional types of data and to build data visualizations. These visualizations can include maps, graphs, statistics, and cartograms that show historical changes and current shifts. At the same time, spatial data modeling is object-oriented with coverage and concerned with how the physical world works or looks.
- GIS Mapping and Visualization: In GIS, visualization organizes spatial data and related information into layers that can be analyzed or displayed as maps. Three-dimensional scenes, summary charts, tables, time-based views, and schematics.
- Geocoding (Addressing) and Geotagging: Geocoding is the conversion of location identifiers into coordinates. while geotagging is the addition of geographic metadata to digital content, such as images, videos, or social media posts. Both methods can help you enrich your data, visualize your patterns, and optimize your decisions.
- Geodatabase Design: A geodatabase is a database designed to store, query, and manipulate geographic information and spatial data
- Web GIS: Web GIS is a type of distributed information system, comprising at least a server and a client. Where the server is a GIS server and the client is a web browser, desktop application, or mobile application.
- GIS Training and Consulting: This is a field of consulting based around mapping, modeling, and analyzing location-based datasets. GIS consulting can help you visualize your data in new ways while providing unique analytical insight into your organization.
To learn more about our service: