The use of Geographic information system [GIS] was introduced into the system based application that would help to curtail the spread of dead disease while unveiling the interactive website technology to step up to fight against the deadly virus and it can also be used for mapping out the spread of the virus and identifying itinerary of positive cases in order to curtail incidence of community spread.
The use of GIS will also help in reducing the number of spread and quick response team of the infected person
1. To reach vulnerable population to provide effective intervention and palliatives.
2. To pass information and useful tips on fighting the virus.
3. To lodge complains.
4. To assist effort to map the spread of virus.
5. People with symptoms of the virus can report to the channels for quick response without going to the hospital.
6. To contact tracing team in their effort to map the itinerary of positive cases to curtail incidence of community spread.
7. Availability of credible records of donors and potentials donors in collective efforts.
8. To manage the state medicals facilities effectively.
9. Endangering the lives of people.
10. To know how much the virus has spread in a geographic area.