The application of GIS in business cannot be overemphasized as this enables the proper management and functionality of the business.
The GIS services rendered at Geoinfotech can be applied in the following business and many more
- Dairy Industry; Did I hear to say Diary? Yes, we provide services to run your Diary farm at Geoinfotech. The dairy industry uses GIS data for distribution, production, and identifying the location of shops. It is a useful tool for planning in the field of dairy farm management and allows for better decision making.
- Manufacturing industry; At Geoinfotech, incorporating GIS data has helped in Identifying brand preferences going back to the retail space as one example, on a broad level, consumer goods manufacturers can leverage GIS technology and spatial analytics to track social media activity and identify brand preferences or buying habits that are prevalent in certain geographies.
- Market Share Analysis: The integration of GIS with conventional technologies has improved the business intelligence of many companies. Moreover, the integration of GIS with IoT devices provides accurate data to users using geospatial data analysis. Optimizing the locations of facilities so the allocated demand is maximized in the presence of competitors using tools like location-allocation in ArcGIS.
- Real Estate; Most of the functions carried out by Geoinfotech in the Real Estate depend on these maps generated. GIS databases offer troves of information regarding property boundaries and zone types and also details that come in handy for developers, real estate agents, property owners and others.
- Taxation; When looking out to solve taxation problems to maximize government income, Geoinfotech is your one-stop help, to achieving a well-precised range of GIS data. These data can be used for building permits, engineering and offers a system for managing property tax on a geographic basis.
- Cybersecurity; The Science derived from the application of Geographic information system enable organizations to analyze potentially compromised systems and develop stronger defences.
- Insurance; Geoinfotech provides the best GIS data that offers a more complete and accurate picture of risk. This information helps insurers meet the needs of their customers.
- Health care; Serving county-level maps of various forms of disease by race/ethnicity, gender, and age group, along with maps of social and economic factors and health services for entire Nigeria or a chosen state or territory.