1.DJI Phantom 4 RTK
The DJI Phantom 4 RTK (Real-Time Kinematic) is an enterprise version of the popular prosumer DJI Phantom 4 Pro. The Phantom 4 RTK gets a hat up the top of it to fit in a real-time kinematic (RTK) positioning system, which combines with its other GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and BeiDou positioning systems to offer extreme positioning accuracy. It is a Phantom 4 quadcopter that is designed to deliver centimeter-level accurate mapping that can be extremely useful for surveying, construction sites, and inspections. The Phantom 4 RTK can achieve 1cm+1ppm RTK horizontal and 1.5cm+1ppm RTK vertical positioning accuracy.
In addition to the real-time kinematic (RTK) receiver, the Phantom 4 RTK can achieve such accuracy due to DJI’s TimeSync system and the gimbal camera’s calibration process. The camera is the same one that’s on a standard Phantom 4, but with the Phantom 4 RTK, each camera has its radial and tangential lens distortions measured. They are added to the metadata of all captured images, allowing for accurate post-processing that account for the distortions.
The Phantom 4 RTK can perform mapping duties in real-time and When mapping, pilots can utilize the Photogrammetry and Waypoint Flight modes in the GS RTK app. This gives mapping-specific functionality, such as selecting flight paths and directly loading KML area files. Combine it all and you have an enterprise-level mapping solution that can be used right out of the box.
Features and specifications.
- Weight: 1.391 kg.
- Camera: 1” 20-megapixel CMOS sensor.
- Maximum Flight Time: Approx. 30 minutes.
- Max Speed: 31 mph (50 kph) (P-mode), 36 mph (58 kph) (A-mode).
- Software: GS RTK App (Purpose-Built Flight Planning Application).
- Remote Controller with Lightbridge HD Video Link (Time Division Multiplexing)
- Intelligent Flight Modes: Draw, Tapfly, Activetrack, Best return to mode and Gesture mode
- Flight control system: dual compass modules and dual IMU units, flight modes (position, sport, altitude mode).
- GNSS: GPS+BeiDou+Galileo*（Asia) ； GPS+GLONASS+Galileo*（other regions.
- Positioning Accuracy: The RTK module can provide positioning accuracy of 1cm+1ppm (horizontal), 1.5cm+1ppm (vertical), and 5cm absolute horizontal accuracy of photogrammetric models.
- 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz frequency
DJI PHANTOM 4 PRO V2.
Phantom 4 Pro V2 was designed to improve on the earlier Phantom 4 models, Phantom 4 pro is cost-effective, easy to use, durable, and dependable. Phantom 4 Pro V2 with its high specification, allows for the creation of professional aerial photography and film and makes it very suitable in almost every sector, from marketing to aerial surveying and creating 3D maps using UAV photogrammetry. The Phantom 4 Pro is the best known RTK drone for surveying because it just works. The main advantage of the Phantom 4 RTK is that you will need to shoot fewer ground control points because of the onboard GNSS module and the DJI base station. The Phantom 4 Pro has consumer-grade GPS with GLONASS and so you need a lot of ground control in order to anchor and correct the model. It gives 0.1′ vertical accuracy as it has a 1-inch 20MP CMOS sensor and a mechanical shutter, eliminating rolling shutter distortion.
Many companies develop applications such as DroneDeploy for UAV 3D mapping, which can be used with the DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.
Other companies, such as DRONExpert have designed a special mount where a drone thermal camera can be fitted on the Phantom 4 Pro V2.
Feature and specification
- diagonal size of 350 mm (13.75 inches)
- an approximate flight time of 30 minutes.
- Vision Sensors and GPS signal for precision hovering
- hovers up to 28 minutes in windless conditions
- an impressive 45 mph (46.8 km/h) speed (sport mode)
- Max Ascent Speed of 6 meters per second in S-Mode Sports and 5 meters in P-Mode
- Descent Speed of 4 meters per second in S-Mode and 3 meters per second in P-Mode
- Approximately 6 miles (9.65 km) flight range
- use both GPS and GLONASS
- max height limit is 3.73 miles (6 km) above sea level
- wind speed resistance is 22.37 mph (36 km/h)
- Remote controller with 5.5-inch ultra-bright screen with DJI Go 4 app
- uses the OcuSync 2.0 video transmission system and time division multiplexer
- 4 and 5.8 GHz control frequencies
- 5 directions of obstacle sensing technology comprising of stereo vision and infrared sensors (utilize the GPS, stereo vision system and infrared system to stabilize the drone, avoid obstacle and track moving subjects)
- Return to Home (RTH) functions
- Camera Image Size –3:2 Aspect Ratio: 5472 × 3648
–4:3 Aspect Ratio: 4864 × 3648
–16:9 Aspect Ratio: 5472 × 3078
- video resolution range is 265 and H.264
3.DJI MAVIC 2 PR0
This is the cheapest and most portable option that is still capable of achieving survey-grade accuracy with the GPS and GLONASS. Mavic 2 pro good precision measurement ranges, hovering accuracy range, GNSS, extreme portability, ease of use, and low cost are attractive to many surveyors. It is recommended for surveyors who work in dense environments and for whom an average project is under 10 acres. It also serves as a good first drone for those looking to get started with drone surveying
- Weight: 905g
- Dimensions (folded): 214×91×84mm & (unfolded): 322×242×84mm
- Controller: Yes |
- Video resolution: 4K HDR 30fps with advanced H.265|
- Camera resolution: 1/2.3-inch CMOS 12MP sensor with up to four-times zoom
- Battery life: 31 minutes (3850mAh)
- Max Range: 8km / 5mi
- Operating frequency-4 GHz and 5.8 GHz frequency bands
- Max Speed: 72kph / 44.7mph
- 3-axis gimbal for steady shots
- 8GB internal storage & 128 GB SD card support
- Sensing system- Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
Max flight distance – 18 km (at a consistent 50 kph)
4.YUNEEC H520 RTK+ E90
The Yuneec h250 is built for inspection, law enforcement, security, construction, surveying and mapping application in addition to offering cinematic imaging payload systems. The Yuneec H520 is very comparable to the DJI Phantom 4 Pro, with the added benefit of being run on open-source software. The E90 1” sensor camera is recommended for surveying. Further, Yuneec is an Intel portfolio company, so it can be used when DJI products are not allowed for security reasons. H520 with real-time kinetics (RTK) technology is able to stand in the air with centimeter accuracy, enabling extremely precise, repetitive photos, faster 3d mapping and more accurate inspection flights. The software takes a little more experience to use than DJI’s, but it is a totally capable surveying drone.
- Six-rotor (Hex) safety, stability and reliability
- High wind-resistant airframe
- Interchangeable payloads/sensors
- Up to 28-minute flight time based on payload weight
- 360º continuous rotation camera gimbal
- Retractable landing gear
- ST16S ground station w/ integrated 7” display
- DataPilot™ mission control software system
- HDMI® output for 720P display to Command/Control
- Yuneec SDK application development
- Real-time Kinetics
- 3 axis gimbals
- Hot-swap camera
- Airframe Weight: (with Battery) 57.6Oz (1633g)
- GPS Accuracy/Frequency: Horizontal 5M, Vertical 8M /5Hz
- Hover Accuracy: Horizontal +/- 1.5M; Vertical +/- 0.5M
- Maximum Altitude: 1640FT (500M)
5.SENSEFLY EBEE X + SENSEFLY S.O.D.A.
Fixed-wing drones have always been a niche in the drone surveying market, but if you fit into that niche, they provide immense value. If a typical site is above 50 acres, then using a fixed-wing aircraft will save a lot of time, and the senseFly eBee X is the best of the fixed-wing aircraft out there. The sensefly S.O.D.A 3D camera is suitable for 3D construction in vertical environments, the Aeriax and Duet T for creating geo-accurate maps. We recommend the senseFly eBee X with RTK/PPK Activation paired with the senseFly S.O.D.A. 1-inch 20MP sensor. With high quality, swappable payloads, the data quality is great. The only downsides are the price, and the inability to fly small sites or at low altitudes — fixed-wing aircraft just cannot fly low and slow.
- Maximum flight time – 90 min
- Vision accuracy- 3cm
- Covers up to 500 ha at 400ft
6.DJI M210 RTK V2 + ZENMUSE X7 + 24MM
DJI M210 RTK V2 is the ultimate platform for aerial productivity. its equipped with a rugged design and easy to use configuration. The system includes enhance intelligent control systems. Increased flight performance and flight safety with data security features. DJI M210 RTK V2 with an X7 sensor and a 24mm lens is the best overall surveying multirotor you can possibly buy. DJI M210 RTK V2 facilitate external GPS module that enhances positional accuracy
- Ip43 resistance ( waterproof )
- Max takeoff weight- 6.14kg
- Dimension – 722x282x242 mm
- Hovering accuracy- 0.5m vertical /1.5m horizontal
- Max speed- 73.8kph(s-mode), 61.2kph(p-mode)
- Flight time- 34min
- Operating frequency- 2.40GHz-5.85GHz
- Max transmission distance-8km
- Fpv camera
- Ocusync 2.0
- Anti-collision Beacon
- Discreet mode
- GPS and RTK